Makeup Revolution

by - November 29, 2017

Dear readers,

a few weeks left until Christmas and this year my family and I will celebrate Christmas different than we did before. Instead of celebrating Christmas with our vietnamese community, my parents decided to celebrate it in Eindhoven, Netherlands, where my beloved godfather live. I was sad first as I know I won't celebrate Christmas with my vietnamese girls and Niclas. But I am so excited to get out of Germany for a couple of days especially when I know Niclas and I won't have a great New Year's Eve as he will have exams right after the holidays.

Back to topic, I love Christmas because of finding the perfect present for my beloved ones. I will post about my absolute favourite gifts later, but first. I got the chance to test the palettes by Makeup Revolution.

Makeup Revolution, Palettes, Highlighter, Contouring, Eyeshadow, Flawless Matte, Golden Sugar

I like dark and statement looks. But I tried to try out the romantic soft look. I only use these two palettes by Makeup Revolution. It is a drug store product I never heard of. Therefore, I was really surprised about the quality.

Makeup Revolution, Palettes, Highlighter, Contouring, Eyeshadow, Flawless Matte, Golden Sugar

The first product I received is the Ultra Rouge Golden Sugar Palette and I absolutely love it. The darker colours I used as contouring and bronzer. The rosé golden shimmer colours are perfectly as highlighter. I still can't believe the effect of the highlighter is almost good as my favourite highlighter by MAC Cosmetics. I don't even need to apply much to get the effect immediately.

Makeup Revolution, Palettes, Highlighter, Contouring, Eyeshadow, Flawless Matte, Golden Sugar

The other palette is the Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Flawless Matte palette using for my eyelids, my brows and yes. My lips. The palette is not as exciting as the Ultra Rouge Golden Sugar Palette, but I'm still satisfied with the result. I mixed some colours to get the final colour and these colours looks perfect on my lips too. Of course I know. Never use eyeshadow palette as lip colours. It was an experiment and I ahve to admit it tastes awful. The baddest mistake was using the palette as brow colour. Even if the palette is really pigmented and the colours are amazing, it's not qualified as brow colour.

At least I have to be honest. I use my Smashbox Mascara for the end result, but really no foundation or powder at all! I for myself am really satisfied with the result and as I saw the low price for these products, I just can recommend it.
But I think I will never do a product review like this any more. It was so hard not to cheat using other products. The next review will be like always, mixed with other products and easy for me to create the look.

xo, RubyliXious


– in cooperation with Makeup Revolution –

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Amazing shades! Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstylez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing palette!

    https://dinamighty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Аmazing palette!! really nice!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh die Farben sind extrem schön! I like it :)

    sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete